23.5.09

I've been such a good girl this year...



Santababy I'm so humble when it comes to my dreams and wishes...

Some people wish for worldpeace, and good health all of their life. Others wish for a shining star. 
Some again want true love and happiness for as longe as they live - all I want for christmas this year is a pair of black beautiful and smooth Louboutins...

My sweet Santa, you have to know, the smooth leather feels so god against my naked skin, and the red sole just makes me happy - deep, deep down in my soul. I know, you won't think of my wish as a sin.

Santababy I have been such a good girl this year. Have been eating all of my vegetables, and haven't kissed one single man.. 
You are the only one for me, you are the only one, who has been on my mind. 
So please Santa bring me a pair of Louboutins this year... and Iwill be you girl for the rest of my time...

With love, and a kiss on your nose 
Yours hopelessly devoted 

miss E. Lola Ahmetspahic




Ingen kommentarer: